October 17, November 8, December 6, February 6, and March 7
ER Day runs at each elementary school on days when students have early dismissal. MCS offers the ERDay Program to fill the half of the school day affected by a scheduled early dismissal.
- Collicot/Cunningham: Noon - 2:47 p.m.
- Glover/Tucker: 12:30 - 3:14 p.m.
- $20 each ERDay or $100 for all five ER Days
- Home-packed lunch
- No bus service after ERDay ends
- ASE follows for enrolled students ONLY
- By registering for five ERDays, parents agree their child will attend all ERDays.
- If plans change, the student must check in at the ERDay Program.
- Deadline to register for all ER days is October 10th. After that, you can sign up for each day in advance (check the monthly calendar)
- There is no refund or credit for ERDays not used or for early pickup.
- Important: Should plans change, the student must still check in at the ERDay Program; parents can pick up there after attendance. This allows classroom teachers and ASE staff to have an established list of students, who are all familiar with where they should go on ERDays.
Registration for next Early Release Days (October 19 to October 31) $20.00 per day
- Go to www.miltonps.org and click the UniBank icon.
- Select “ER Day Program,” under Registration date select the next ER date(s), complete the form, and pay the student fee.
- Parents pick up students at the end of the ERDay.
- Deadlines for individual ERDay signups will be emailed in advance to parents.
- Register each child separately.
- Late registrations are not accepted to ensure safety of children
- No refunds or credit for E.R.days not used.
Milton Community Schools Office | 44 Edge Hill Rd. | Milton, MA 02186 | 617.696.5040 x5544