Karen J. Cahill, Principal, X5503
Benjamin J. Kelly, Vice Principal, x5504
Brian E. Mackinaw, Vice Principal, 5507
Meghan Connors, Administrative Assistant, x5502
Sheila Rogers, Administrative Assistant, x5503
Brad Spindle, Administrative Assistant, x5501
Important Links and Resources
2020-2021 Term 2 Vision Award Winners
In keeping with our school’s Mission and our Vision for Milton High graduates, we have given MHS students, faculty and staff the opportunity to nominate students who have not solely had academic success in the classroom, but have embodied one or more of the tenants of our Vision of the Graduate.
We believe that our students demonstrate respect, achievement and citizenship both inside and outside of school, and we aim to develop Milton High School graduates who will:
1. Effectively apply critical thinking skills to make connections and solve problems.
2. Utilize technology to engage, explore and evaluate our community, nation and world.
3. Be original and innovative in individual and collaborative work.
4. Practice good citizenship, personal responsibility and character through individual and collective actions.
5. Demonstrate understanding and respect for themselves and the diversity of ideas, cultures, abilities and lifestyles in school and beyond.